Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do we do it?

I feel like I am being buried in a sea of books and notebooks, and articles, without a way to dig myself out.

I am currently a part time student at University, taking only 2 classes, and I am also currently unemployed, but I am a full time mother.

I feel like no matter how much time I spend reading, taking notes, doing homework, or taking care of Nicholas, I jsut don't have enough time in the day to get anything else done. My room looks like a copy room full of papers and books without a spare spot in sight.

My son's room, there are clothes everywhere...b/c I am in the process of weeding out all the summer clothes to replace them with the fall/winter clothes, but I need to keep stopping b/c I have to continue something else.

My basement looks like a toy store threw up, and I am making absolutely no headway there, and to top it all off my son's birthday is coming up and his best friend Jaden's bday is one day before him, so we have decided to do a joint birthday party at the gym. Well, no invites have been sent out, we haven't decided on a cake, and I just don't know how to get it all done.

Oh wait and did I mention I'm already having problems with my son's teachers and I need to make time to get to the school to figure out what the H--- they are doing to my kid to have him come home crying everyday practically. ( I'm sure its not them, I know its probably Nicholas not sticking up for himself again, and kids taking advantage of him, but still I need to find out what is going on) I'm up at 8 in the morning and I'm staying up till 1 or 2 in the morning to get everything done and yet I feel like nothing is getting done.

so in all this rambling the reason for this post is this :

To my mother, who I never gave her enough credit for all she did for us and by the way she didn't have one child...she had 3...I now get it...thank you Mom for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment